Links to Web Statistics
Links to Web Statistics:
Choose a Website:
Hits are all accesses for all files (text and graphics) on the website. Often
used as a measure of a site's popularity but can be artificially inflated by
large numbers of graphics and other 'tricks'. Page views are accesses for text
files only; a better measure of the website than total hits. Visitor Sessions
are the number of times visitors accessed the site. Average Session Length measures the average
amount of time a visitor spent on the site. Higher numbers indicate more extensive
use of the site.
- April 2016 new statistical analysis program brought online. Hits no longer reported.
- DOE Genomics stats archived April 2016 (site still active)
- New Biology archived October 2014
- Medical Sciences archived October 2014
- Microbial Genome Program archived October 2014
- Artificial Retina archived February 2012
- September 2014 databased sites down for about two weeks
- Microbial Cell Project (discontinued
September 2006; moved to archive on MGP)
Integrated Assessment (discontinued)
No December 2004 or October 2005 stats available for the HGPI website (corrupted
No May 2005 stats available for New Biology (corrupted file).
Microbial Genomics Gateway discontinued
Aug-Sept 2004; replaced by Microbial Genome Program website.
Microbial Genome Program changed to new URL Aug-Sept 2004.