The missions of the Industry Council (IC) and the Science Council) are to provide feedback from stakeholders and science community on CASL research and development. The joint IC/SC meeting provides an opportunity for engagement between these two communities and with CASL leadership and staff. Specific objectives of this meeting are:
- Provide a status update on recent achievements and developments related to CASL challenge problems and other activities.
- Seek certification by the IC and SC on the CASL Annual Stakeholder report.
- For the IC, provide an update on industry engagement activities through Test Stands and discuss perspectives on NRC engagement
- For the SC, provide an update on V&V activities and interaction with FA leadership to provide input to inform the SC Annual S&T report
- Provide an opportunity for IC and SC members to provide individual and specific feedback to CASL Leadership